WELCOME TO THE HOME OF BESpoke/SPOKES CYCLING INSTRUCTION
BeSpoke/Spokes Cycling Instruction is the biggest supplier of Bikeability Cycle Training to schools in Buckinghamshire. Our aim is to make cycling accessible to all - safer cycling to keep you fit and healthy.
Bikeability is the ‘cycling proficiency’ for the 21st century; the national training standard designed to give the next generation the skills and confidence to ride their bikes on today’s roads.
We are National Standards (Bikeability), instructors and are first aid trained, fully insured and hold current DBS certificates. Working in partnership with Local Authorities, as well as the general public delivering Bikeability Levels 1, 2 & 3 and well as Bikeability Plus. We provide training for children from reception to secondary school, to adults progressing them from learning to ride to basic bike handling skills (carried out in the playground or a similarly traffic free environment) through to advanced road skills.
Bikeability External Assurance Report (Jan 2013)
- ".... the teaching skills observed were exemplary"
- "...they had a lovely manner and the children were kept focused by being asked lots of questions and some well choreographed demonstrations"
- "The children were always interested and exceptionally well-behaved, which was because they were enjoying what they were doing"
Feedback from the schools we teach...
- As always, you were extremely helpful and responsive in the lead up to our Bikeability sessions. Again, you and your team were extremely professional and efficient during the week, organising the children perfectly! Your approach with the children always brings out the best in them. Many thanks again for a seamless process and we look forward to seeing you the same time next year
- ".... thank you for all your hard work with our children this year. They loved every minute of it!"
- "...thank you for another great course. Your instructors were great and our children very much enjoyed it."
- "The children thoroughly enjoyed their bikeability training on Monday. Having spoken to them afterwards, they were able to explain to me the skills they had learned and the importance - especially with regards to the skills needed to ride safely on roads in the future when they do the Level 2 course."